Friday, December 26, 2008

It's so cold in the "M" but Tax free shopping is the place to be!


I am in Minneapolis, MN with my family and friends. It's Hecka cold outside, but it doesn't stop me from getting in traffic. I'm use to it...I lived her for hecka years and I can snow ball with the best.

What was suppose to be a relaxing trip has turned into, a lot of Aunt and niece/nephew ketch up time...I don't mind it but I want just 1 day to myself...My son & daughter shook me so I am at Bully's house on my lap top of course viewing my

twitter and The TCON and when I realized it was Friday after 11:00pm and I had not left to hit Augies, I knew I had no life...but don't feel bad for me...I'm use to it...

First thing tomorrow I am going to text my KamZa (they are at my cousins watching Norbit 4 the 900th time) and see if they want to go site seeing downtown Minneapolis with me...IDS building, Foshay Tower which is now home of the W Hotel (yes sir), Nicolette Mall, Loring Park and maybe if she doesn't complain to much I will stop by block E and let her have some fun.

Aww Sukey My Treo is vibrating **Nice** and my Krayzr is dead...Deuces


Sincerely I Am,

~ "O" The Touring Empress

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete