Wednesday, February 18, 2009

U ask, I tell...This is my life...

Myspace, Twitter, Ning YOBS, Ning TCON Twin Cities Online Network and other social networks mean nothing to me, if the cyber world came to an end today, I WOULD STILL EAT...This is my life, never judge a book by its cover...I, WE, Me, She, Us...Do this, For fun...This blog is for Fun..

Blog Roll shout out to WEB you can also link him at websince1982
Who reminded that I needed to Toot my own horn on my own Blog to let you know a little bit more about O'neika and Split personality Productions.















Kon Live/Konvict










MN FATS










Kon Live/Konvict










Sensei Byrd










Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny










Playaz Circle










Juice - Black Wall Street










Kon Live/Konvict

There is so much more! This is the teaser, the appetizer, the back rub, the manicure...Get To know Me... I'm Really A Big deal!

~ "O" The Touring Empress

1 comment:

  1. Oh snap!!!! Somebody is pulling out the stat sheet!!!

    ReplyDelete