Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Solange "By her dang'on self"


I am really feeling Solange Knowles right now! Every time T.O.N.Y. comes on I become more of a supporter!

Two albums under her belt:
Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams

You can follow her on twitter: @solangeknowles

She has Spunk, she's Artistic, she's a Mother & Loves her Juelz, She's Free Spirited & has so much Personality!
Good looks ketch the eyes, but personalities & character take you further...Beyonce, take notes from your little sister!

Solange - 'T.O.N.Y.' AOL Blackvoices



"And he wasn't just some regular guy, Toni actually the other night, Oh why"...

"I don't go with yesterday no more
Now I'm feeling free (I'm feeling free)
Today and tomorrow told me (what they said)
That's where I should be (that's where I should be)
That's where I should be (so I'm moving)
I'm moving (so I'm moving on)
I'm going, Can't wait forever (I'm moving on)
I'm going (so I'm moving on)
I'm leaving
I miss you baby"



~ "O" The Touring Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment