Friday, January 9, 2009

I Heart Randoms...


My Abu. random strangers . subtitles. summer jazz on green grass. peeking out windows. mema . the memory of you. sweatpants. candle lit movies . Meechee. the rebirth of tuesdays. movie nights with KamZa. the product of napa vines. margaritas by unknown pool sides. upstairs at amoeba for hours. lol. last minute weekends. MPLS. finger plucking tunes. simplicity at its best. burps. head bopping up tempos. Talance. clinking of pans and sizzling stove tops. my happiness. the north side in me. days off. off type days. hood slang and shakespearean inuendos. Zaza’s energy. frogs. soulful intent and meaningful actions. basketball. remembering forgotten memories. love. Vonce. my grandmothers scarves. vintage shops. sunsets. rebels. head. quiet trees making sounds. salads. great friends. freak nik ’94. my big red heart against my bluest of moods. ocean waves. LA . Abdul Nur Akbar Saleem. the LA in me. Kamarei’s patience. extended mornings . soccer. sangria . wet streets and noisy rain top roofs. Muslims . the better you. the nfl. house of sand and fog . gardena sgc. road trips. Bud. yesterdays jeans. flip flops . rhetorical jesters. Hassan . lmao. my music collection. exhaling through conversation. atl. his t-shirts. def comedy jam. the mental abuse that gave me drive. will downing . street performers. murderap. being understood. db4d. Nikita. reflective thinking. day dreaming. deuces. wireless. eye glasses. trying to be cute while walking in heels. massages. JK. value of $20. pictures. strip clubs. wild rice soup. riverside perkins ’93. my siblings. ballads. white teeth. my lisp. remote controls. water. augies. black people. tattoos. parks. blankets. cute panties. colorful socks. being called auntie. nag champa. standing 4 something. single parents. moscato. my t-shirts. the wire. polished nails. lap tops. chamomile. the truth you’re still missing.

I ask that you share your "Randoms" with me....



~ "O" The Touring Empress




akien'O/Split Personality Productions © copy rights reserved 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment